Christy is married to Baylight's Founder and Executive Director, Joshua Waulk, and serves Baylight as both a staff counselor, and ministry Treasurer.
Christy and Josh are three-time adoptive parents. Christy has a passion to encourage families who are considering adoption.
She serves as an Advisory Board member at Passages of Hope, a local ministry to post-abortive mothers and fathers.
Training and Education
- Doctor of Education (2020), Biblical Counseling, Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary.
- Master of Arts (2015), Human Services: Crisis and Trauma Counseling, Liberty University.
- Master of Business Administration (2008), University of South Florida.
- Bachelor of Arts (2000), Graphic Design, Campbell University.
- Women's Counseling (depression, anxiety, eating disorders, abuse, domestic violence, PTSD, infertility, adoption, post-abortive recovery, Christian faith issues)
Tuesday | Wednesday (AM only) | Thursday
Phone: (727) 239-2596 | Email