Josh is the Founder and Executive Director at Baylight Counseling. He's married to Christy, and is dad to Trevor, Karis, Liam, and Liana. Josh is a former police officer, and cancer survivor. He loves baseball, and Cuban food.
Training and Education
- Doctor of Ministry (2018), Biblical Counseling, Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary.
- Master of Arts (2015), Biblical Counseling, Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary.
- Bachelor of Science (2011), Christian Ministry, Trinity College of Florida.
- Certified Biblical Counseor (2015), Association of Certified Biblical Counselors.
- Marriage and Pre-Martial Counseling.
- Men's Counseling (depression, anxiety, sexual addictions, PTSD, abuse, domestic violence, same-sex attraction, Christian faith issues).
Monday | Wednesday | Friday
Phone: (727) 433-0682 | Email